Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 is the comedy series created by Tina Fey and Robert Carlock. The Main role in the TV series is played Ellie Kemper. In the center of the plot is 29-year-old woman who adapts to life in New York after the rescue of an underground cult crazy reverend.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 release date will probably happen in spring of 2017. Currently the show is in the state of production and there is no any official confirmation about the launch date of the 3rd season.
Ellie Kemper as Kimberly "Kimmy" Schmidt, Titus Burgess as Titus Andromedona, Carol Kane as Lillian Keshtapper, Jane Krakowski as Jacqueline Vurhes, Sarah Chase as Cindy, Lauren Adams as Gretchen Chalker, Sol Miranda as Donna Maria Nunez, Dylan Gelula as Xanthippe Vurhes, Adam Campbell as Logan Beekman, Lee Hong Ki as Dong Nguyen, Tina Fey and Jerry Minor and even Jon Hamm as the Rev. Richard Wayne will appear in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 premiere.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 is created by the brilliant duo of Tina Fey and Robert Carlock.
The Main character is a young girl Kimmy Schmidt, which is distinguished by its particular way of life. It has become a hostage of the sect that preached the imminent end of the world. Kimmy and her three friends for a long time lived in a bunker under the ground, and had forgotten that such a warm sun and daylight. But one day the girl escaped from the chains of the abbot-deceiver. Kimmy got into this unusual for her contemporary world and trying to start a new life. New York is a huge metropolis of the crazy pace of life and a population of several million. Once free, the girl stood in front of a lot of questions: how to, where to live yourself, how to make a living, and many other issues inherent to the common man? As Kimmy solve this difficult problem and whether it will adapt to such a life?
An energetic woman Kimmy Schmidt moved to New York and made an attempt to adapt to a normal life after living most of her life in a bunker believing in the end of the world. Titus Andromedon (Tituss Burgess) is her openly gay roommate and Jacqueline Voorhees (Jane Krakowski) is a millionaire employer of Kimmy, who gets a job as a nanny to her little boy.
- The TV show has received an order for two seasons, with the first season started in 2015 and the second season was released on April 15, 2016 in its entirety;
- The production of the series was given to Bevel Gears, 3 Arts Entertainment and Universal Television and executive producer Fay, Carlock, Jeff Richmond, Jack Burditt and David Miner;
- Both seasons contained 13 half-hour episodes so Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3 premiere may also have 13 episodes. The series was originally developed for NBC, but was later sold to Netflix;
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt was originally written for Elle Kemper to star in the title role;
- Both seasons of comedy series were very well received, with 95% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, 7,9/10 IMDb rating and excellent overviews. The first season Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt was nominated for seven Emmys;
- The second season continues with the hilarious sense of humor, unusual in full swing, showing a large number of interesting twists.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Official Trailer – Netflix [HD]
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Kimmy-fy Your World – Netflix [HD]