Southern Charm is a reality TV series created and released in the USA. The release was carried out by Bravo channel with the first season release date on the 3rd of March 2014, on Bravo. Every new episode of the series follows lives of 7 people from Charleston, California. The viewers get a chance to know more about the peculiarities of southern culture together with historical and political issues of the area. Southern Charm season 4 release date hasn’t been announced yet, but the series is still on and was officially prolonged for the fourth installment.
- Thomas Ravenel. His parents are Arthur Ravenel and Louise. His dad is a well-known politician. Parents of Thomas are divorced and he has two brothers and three sisters. His family is one of the South Carolina’s most prominent and well-known families. In 1985, Thomas graduated from The Citadel – there he got his business administration degree. He also studied finance at the University of South Carolina. Divorced with two kids. Lives together with Kathryn Dennis – his girlfriend. Thomas is also the owner of Brookland Plantation.
- Whitney Sudler-Smith originates from Washington D.C. She’s a musician, a filmmaker and a businessman dealing with the production of films. She’s a daughter of Patricia Altschul and Arthur Altschul.
- Cameran Eubanks. In 2004, participated in the filming of The Real World: San Diego. Running a business connected with the cosmetic industry. She’s also an experienced real estate agent. Her husband’s name is Jason Wimberly and he’s a doctor. Her sister’s name is Cayce Eubanks.
- William Shepard Rose III, more often called simply Shep Rose. A businessman from Sea Pines originating from a wealthy family. Studied at Hilton Head Preparatory School and was eventually sent to Episcopal High School. He’s uncle’s name is B. Boykin Rose – a well-known and respected person in the community of Charleston. Shep Rose is a bachelor.
- Craig Conover originates from Dagsboro, Delaware. He’s also a bachelor. Studied law in Charleston School. Has a degree in business.
- Kathryn Calhoun Dennis originates from Moncks Corner, South Carolina. Her parents’ names are Allison and Luke Dennis. Both of her parents belong to wealthy families governing South in the past. She studied political science and mass communications. Her daughter’s name is Kensington Calhoun Ravenel and a son named St. Julien Rembert Ravenel.
- Landon Clements originates from Georgia. She’s a divorced interior designer. Returns to South Carolina to restart her life together with her sisters named Powell and Cameron.
4th Season Air Date
In summer of 2014, Southern Charm was prolonged for season 2 that started in March of 2015. Season 3 started in spring of 2016. Southern Charm was officially prolonged for the fourth installment to be released the following year. The exact release date hasn’t been announced yet, but we will inform you when we get more relevant info on the show from the official media.