SAS: Who Dares Wins is a tough action adventure TV series created and released in the USA. The release was carried out by Channel 4 with the first season release date on the 19th of October 2015. The show features five former soldiers from Special Forces in the process of recreation of a selection process for SAS. 30 participants pass through this challenge for television. It’s a unique test of physical, mental and psychological strengths. SAS: Who Dares Wins season 3 release date hasn’t been announced yet and the future of the series is still unknown.
Every new episode of SAS: Who Dares Wins-Series 2 tests physical, psychological and mental resilience of 30 men putting their abilities to the limit through various competitions and challenges. The show’s main cast consists of five former soldiers from Special Forces, experienced enough to explain everything the viewers see. The show is a blend of documentary, reality, and competition TV series. An ultimate project about tough people willing to get to the aim no matter how hard it may seem. Considered to be the toughest reality project on TV.
- Part 1. The participants pass through the first challenge where they have to get to their base after they face a bridge leap. They find themselves surrounded by thick jungle with unpredictable and unforgiving nature and weather conditions. Numerous insects and animals make it even harder. Special attention is given to volatile participants.
- Part 2. The elite team of soldiers headed by a chief instructor tests the remaining recruits. They check whether they’re able to keep their emotions and specifically aggression under control. The recruits participate in a brutal game and non-stop tiring exercises.
- Part 3. All those who rest after first two steps are checked for their trustworthiness. If distrust and misunderstanding shows up in the team, each of the teammates is asked to find out the least trustworthy members of the team, explain their choice and pass through a trust exercise.
- Part 4. Eight recruits are put under pressure in order to expose their hidden personal traits. That’s the last step before a 12-hour mission in the Andes Mountains.
- Part 5. The last challenge is devoted to intense interrogation combined with psychological, sensual and physical pressure.
3rd Season Air Date
There’s no information on whether Channel 4 will continue airing SAS: Who Dares Wins in its fourth installment or not, but when any relevant news appears, we will notify you.