Mr. Robot is a drama thriller TV series created and released in the USA. The creator of the project and the author of the original idea is Sam Esmail. The cast includes Rami Malek portraying the character of Elliot Alderson. The main character is a cyber-security engineer hacking those suffering from clinical depression or social anxiety disorder. The insurrectionary anarchist (referred to as Mr. Robot and portrayed by Christian Slater) recruits him. Rami becomes a member of a group of hacktivists. Their aim is to get rid of debts hacking the base of E Corp – a well-known corporation. Mr. Robot season 3 release date is unknown yet, but the series is still on and renewed for more seasons to follow.
The pilot was released on the 27th of May 2015. The show was prolonged for season two before the official release of the first season. The first season release date is the 24th of June 2015. The second season consisted of 12 episodes and started on the 13th of July 2016. Mr. Robot has been positively received by the critics. The show received numerous awards and nominations. It was called one of the best drama series and received a Peabody Award. In 2016, Mr. Robot got 6 Emmy nominations for being one of the outstanding drama series on TV.
Mr. Robot concentrates on the main character named Elliot Alderson – he’s a young New Yorker working at the cyber security. He’s a member of Allsafe company and works as one of its security engineers. He’s got social anxiety and numerous psychological disorders that he has to control in every new episode. He’s always in the state of clinical depression and strongly influenced by delusion and paranoia.
His task is to connect to people and hack them. He acts in a manner of cyber-vigilante. A mysterious anarchist called as Mr. Robot recruits him suggesting hi to become a member of the team that he created. This team is known as fsociety. Their mission is to get rid of debts of the society and destroy all info collected by E Corp – one of the largest financial corporations.
Cast & Characters
- Rami Malek portrays the main character, a security engineer named Elliot Alderson. He’s got a number of psychological troubles and does his best to be isolated from the society.
- Carly Chaikin portrays the sister of Elliot named Darlene Alderson. She’s also a member of fsociety.
- Portia Doubleday portrays a childhood friend of Elliot named Angela Moss, an Allsafe employee at the beginning of the series.
- Martin Wallström portrays the character if E Corp Vice President named Tyrell Wellick.
- Christian Slater portrays the enigmatic character of Mr. Robot. He controls the group of hackers known as fsociety.
- Michael Cristofer portrays the SEO specialist of E Corp named Phillip Price.
- Stephanie Corneliussen portrays the wife of Tyler named Joanna Wellick.
- Grace Gummer portrays an FBI agent named Dominique DiPierro referred to as Dom.
3rd Season Air Date
On the 16th of August 2016, the Mr. Robot was prolonged for season 3 to be aired in 2017. When new info appears on the third installment of Mr. Robot, you will be notified.