That is an Australian TV drama, that will show the lives of the residents and the staffs of Kings Hospital. That is located in the Sydney. That is just a continuation of the story, which was very popular in previous years.
A big role here the cast plays. A lot of people work on this serial and they are very happy to make it really interesting and special. Here we can see that actor, who appear in the fourth season very often:
- Jessica Marais as Dr. Joan Millar.
- Mandy McElhinney as Matron Frances Bolton.
- Johnathan LaPaglia in the role of Dr. Patrick McNaughton.
- Ella Scott Lynch in the role of Shirley Ryan.
- Harriet Dyer as Patty Saunders.
- Sophie Hensser as Viv Maguire.
- Gracie Gilbert as Annie Carmichael.
- Miranda Tapsell in the role of Martha Tennant.
- Ryan Johnson in the role of Phillip Page.
- Ryan Corr as Johnny Lowry.
- Matthew Le Nevez as Jim Marsh.
The serial is created by Sarah Lambert. It is directed by Geoff Bennett, Ian Barry, Shawn Seet. The executive producers are Jo Rooney and Andy Ryan. The producers are Sue Seeary and Sarah Lambert.
In the center of attention, you can see the life in luxurious hospital. Every person here has its own duties and he must follow them as good as possible. But, the situation is always changed, because the new patients came. Some of them are so special, that they have the aim to prove their possibilities.
If you work at the hospital, that serial, especially this season will be really interesting for you. It can be watched at any time – each episode is full of events. The one lasts for 48 minutes, so we can say, that here are different little films.
The Love Child series 4 release date is 18th of October this year. So, if you have free time or you didn’t want to see in the weekend, such serial will be the best one.
Love Child Season 2 Trailer
Love Child Season 2 – promo #2