On Netflix Channel DreamWorks Dragons Season 4 started to launch.
DreamWorks Dragons is an animated serial, that was created in America. It is based on the film “How to Train Dragon?”, which was presented in the year of 2010. That season premiere got the popularity all over the world, so it is rather easy to understand, why do people make the efforts to create a serial. Here we are talking about the fourth season of the serial.
The cast of such serial is rather unusual. It can be divided into several parts. Here you can see dragon riders:
- Jay Baruchel (the voice of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III).
- America Ferrera (the voice of Astrid Hofferson).
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse (the voice of Fishlegs Ingerman).
- Zack Pearlman (the voice of Snotlout Jorgenson).
- T. J. Miller (the voice of Tuffnut Thorston).
The Berk inhabitants:
- Nolan North (voiced Stoick the Vast).
- Chris Edgerly (voiced Gobber the Belch).
- David Tennant (voiced Spitelout Jorgenson).
- Angela Bartys (voiced Gothi).
- Stephen Root (voiced Mildew).
Among the villains we must name the following:
- Mark Hamill (Alvin the Treacherous).
- Paul Rugg (Savage).
- David Faustino (Dadur the Deranged).
- Alfred Molina (Viggo Grimborn).
- J. B. Blanc (Ryker Grimborn).
And the last are the dragons:
- Toothless and Stormfly.
- Meatlug and Hookfang.
- Barf and Belch.
It is created by Dean DeBlois and Chris Sanders. The serial is developed by Mike and Linda Teverbaugh. The composers are John Paesano and John Powell. Among the executive producers, we must mention Mike and Linda Teverbaugh.
In the center of attention you can see, how Vikings and Dragons are trying to find the balance in their relationship. Berk is the best friend of Toothless and together with him, he decided to open a new installment – An Academy for Dragon Training. Here a lot of Vikings and Teens have different tests. Also, when the time was gone, there appear the enemies, who destroy the harmony between Dragons and Vikings.
That serial will be interesting both for children and for adults. Here you can see a lot of interesting events, which will bring you only positive feelings. As for the genre of the serial, we can see, when it is and action and adventure with elements of fantasy, comedy-drama, and animation.
The duration of each new episode is 22 minutes, so it is rather easy to watch. The DreamWorks Dragons 4 Season release date is the 26th of June in the year of 2016. In other words, it can be named a season air date
Dragons: Race to the Edge | Official Trailer
How to Train Your Dragon 3 – Beyond The Trailer
Reviews & comments