Dr. Ken is a sitcom TV series created and released in the USA. The release was carried out by ABC channel with the first season release date on the 2nd of October 2015. That’s a multi-camera sitcom. The creator of the show and the owner of the original idea is Ken Jeong. He also portrays the leading character of the show. On the 12th of May 2016, the show was prolonged for season 2 to premiere on the 23rd of September 2016. Dr. Ken season 3 release date hasn’t been announced yet.
Every new episode of the series follows everyday life of the physician of Korean-American origin working at HMO. His wife is a therapist. Ken also has a son, that is quite smart, but clueless at times and a daughter, who is selfish, but popular in the society.
- Ken Jeong portrays the protagonist of the story named Dr. Kendrick Park referred to as Ken. He’s a narcissistic and constantly joking practitioner loving his family and respecting his co-workers. However, from times to times he seems to forget about their feelings. His younger sister is jealous of him.
- Suzy Nakamura portrays the wife of Ken named Dr. Allison Park. She’s an intelligent and experienced therapist always ready to give his husband advice about life matters. Her children are more respectful to her than to their father.
- Tisha Campbell-Martin portrays a sassy office manager named Damona Watkins. Dr. Park is officially her boss, but she’s treated as equal among the co-workers. She deals with schedule and control of vacations of people in the office.
- Jonathan Slavin portrays a registered nurse named Clark Leslie Beavers. One of Ken’s most devoted co-workers. He’s a typical drama queen that is openly gay.
- Albert Tsai portrays a son of Ken named Dave Park. He’s 10 years old. He’s intelligent but not popular among his schoolmates.
- Krista Marie Yu portrays a daughter of Ken named Molly Park. She’s 16 years old behaving like a typical teen. She’s fond of texting, chatting with friends and hanging out shopping and partying.
- Dave Foley portrays the boss of Ken named Pat Hein. He manages Welltopia. He’s an insensitive man considering himself to be a ladies’ man.
- Dana Lee portrays the father of Ken named D.K. Park.
3rd Season Air Date
ABC channel hasn’t announced news about when Dr. Ken Season 3 will be released; however, the show is still on and the producers are certain that more episodes will be released in the nearest future, as the project is very successful.