Brain Games is popular TV serial with science elements. It is always focused on psychological experiments, illusions, counterintuitive thinking. The season premiere was on the year of 2011, but now the 7th season appeared. The Brain Games 7 Season release date is the 4th of March in the year of 2016.
The huge cast of Actors will make this show unforgettable. Each person who takes part here is really talented and full of the brightest emotions. So, here you will see the following people:
- Jason Silva and Bert Thomas Morris.
- Eric Leclerc and Apollo Robbins.
- Jim Coan and Coren Apicella.
- Sri Sarma and Brian Scholl.
- Red Harlow and Neil Patrick Harris.
- Carl Windom Carlito and Shara Ashley Zeiger.
- Jonah Berger and Max Darvin.
- Chris Chasey and Mark Changizi.
- Chess Stetson and Jay Painter.
- Phil Cappadora and Jeremy Fiorentino.
- Lukas and Olivia Gilkison-Parrish.
- Bill Hobbs and Ben Bailey.
- Marco Tempest and Tala Marie.
- Sara Mednick and David Copperfield.
- Greg Walsh and Josh Ackerman.
- Helen Fisher and Shankar Vedantam.
- Bas Rokers and Ron White.
- John Crawford and Dan Simons.
- Alex Todorov and Steve Mancusi.
- Robin Harlan and Petrus Venter.
- Sarah Monat and Daniel Kish.
- Amanda Hirsch and Jim Johnson.
- Samantha Able and Karen Wynn.
- Nicole Chess and Frisco Cosme.
- Jenna Drew and Mark Edward.
The directors are Michel Nigro, Trey Nelson, Jeremiah Crowell, Rachel Maguire. The producers are Jerry Kolber, Laila Kabbaj, Kate Barry, Lisa Diamond, Ally Oleynik, Rebecca Ratcliff, Andy Fram.
That serial is focused on the human workings, so we must name the intersection of cognitive science, psychology, and neuroscience. As you can understand, it is an interactive program with lots of experiments and each of them will amaze you at all. Here you will see the brain teasers, optical illusion and games of the brain, which will be so Interesting for each member of your family. In the end, the winner will take the Main price.
The duration of each new episode is 33 minutes and that`s why it is easy to watch.
When there is a necessity to know the season air date, you can use the information below.
How Much Money Would It Take? | Brain Games
Brain Games Season 4 Episode 2 Addiction
Reviews & comments