Black Ink Crew: Chicago is a reality TV series created and released in the USA. The release was carried out by VH1 channel with the first season release date on the 26th of October 2015. This reality show is a spin-off of a highly anticipated TV series Black Ink Crew. The show films everyday activities Afro-American tattoo shop staff. On the 1st of January 2016, the series was officially prolonged for season 2 that started on the 3rd of October 2016. Black Ink Crew: Chicago season 3 release date hasn’t been announced yet, but the show keeps going.
If you want to survive on Chicago streets, the only way to do that is to become successful. Every new episode of Black Ink Crew Chicago concentrates on an ambitious team of friends, working as a family and leading their creative business on Chicago streets combining their personal lives and professional aspirations. Rough environment helped these artists rise in the world of tattoo art. 9Mag tattoo shop daily reminds them of difficulties they have to face while building their beautiful and colorful future.
This tattoo shop is one of the main attractions for the local celebrities, athletes, and artists. All of them are willing to be inked the way the artists of 9Mag do it. This team of experienced professionals managed to create a growing tattoo empire and ride it to further success. Their main aim at present is to protect their creation and keep their family together.
- Ryan – the head of 9Mag tattoo shop. He founded it in honor of his sister and her daughter. His strength and ambitions help him keep his staff united as a family.
- Kat – one of the most wanted tattoo artists in Chicago. The team treats her as a little sister and the guys do their best to protect her not always realizing that she controls them keeping the team wrapped around her finger. Kat has a romantic interest in flirting with him from time to time; however, she’s not ready to start a serious relationship due to her willing to become a professional and successful artist in the world of tattooing.
- Phor – another talented artist from 9Mag, however, music is his biggest passion. That’s why every day he feels split in two between the tattoo shop and working in a music studio. Ladies are fond of him, but the only woman he’s truly fond of is Kat.
- Charmaine is responsible for planning at 9Mag. Her constant flirting creates quite a tense atmosphere in the shop resulting in constant clashes between Don and Ashley, his girlfriend.
- Don a brother of Phor’s. He’s also his assistant and faithful friend. He’s a big hearted guy with a marvelous sense of humor. Does his best to keep his relationship with Ashley going and is totally devoted to his son named DJ.
- Danielle – a receptionist in 9Mag. She’s a cousin of Charmaine and a former roommate of Kat.
- Van – an ex-rival of Ryan. Managed to develop the great reputation as a tattoo artist. Decided to join Ryan and his team and became a “big brother” for the 9Mag tattoo shop.
3rd Season Air Date
VH1 shares no info on the future fate of Black Ink Crew: Chicago and its 3rd season. When we get more information on the topic, we will notify you about the renewal.