Storage Wars is a reality TV series created and released in the USA. The release was carried out by A&E Network with the first season release date on the 1st of December 2010. Every new episode of the series is devoted to pirates of modern days blindly plunging into various storage rooms containing either junk or real treasure. Storage Wars season 10 release date is unknown yet, but the show hasn’t been canceled.
When you don’t pay money for the rent of a storage locker, it’s officially opened in order to release the contents and to sell the kept items on a cash-only auction. The show features experienced buyers purchasing various stuff from the lockers. The catch is that they have only five minutes to inspect the locker through the open door. The aim is to make the most successful purchase.
Cast: Main Buyers
- Jarrod Schulz and Brandi Passante nicknamed “The Young Guns”. They’ve got several thrift stores in California. Identified as husband and wife, however, they aren’t married. Have two kids.
- Darrell and Brandon Sheets nicknamed “The Gambler” is a veteran of storage auctions. Earns for living selling staff he found in the lockers. He’s got an online store. His most valuable finds were a retro comic book collection, several Picasso drawings and Abraham Lincoln’s letter. Once he found a human corpse wrapped in plastic. It turned out that the former owner killed his wife and left her dead body there.
- Dave Hester nicknamed “The Mogul”. Owns and operates his auction house. Constantly has confrontations with other buyers.
- Ivy Calvin nicknamed “The King”. An ex-MMA fighter and footballer. Owns a thrift store.
- Rene Nezhoda and Casey Lloyd nicknamed “The Bargain Hunters”. A married couple owning a thrift store not far from San Diego.
- Mary Padian nicknamed “The Junkster”. Substituted Dave Hester in the 5th season. Now she’s in the main cast of buyers.
The reviews were quite mixed. Mary McNamara noted that the show is strangely uplifting. Neil Genzlinger of called the series a unique entertaining addition to the genre. Troy Patterson called the series a trash TV, but characterized it as magnetic.
10th Season Air Date
A&E shares no info about the future of Storage Wars Season 10 series and the producers don’t say when they will revive it again. However, the show’s still going with further episodes to appear on the channel.