Already tired of senseless searching for up-to-date info on your beloved TV projects and upcoming movies? Tired of waiting for the premiere of the next season of your favorite series and reality show? We’ve already done all the possible monitoring and deep down searching and ready to share some good news with you. Right now, let’s have a short general view on the upcoming film Transformers: The Last Knight. If you want to know it’s release date, plot and actors, check this out:
Transformers: The Last Knight is one of the highly anticipated sci-fi action movies of 2017. The storyline is based on the original Transformers’ toy line. That’s the fifth part of the franchise and a sequel to the Age of Extinction movie released in 2014. The director of the project is Michael Bay. The film is produced by Don Murphy, Tom DeSanto, Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Ian Bryce. Transformers: The Last Knight is promised to be the final Bay’s project.
The Plot and the Cast
The protagonist of Transformers: The Last Knight is Optimus Prime (voiced by Peter Cullen). He finally gets to his mother planet named Cybertron. Unfortunately, he finds it dead and now his aim is to find the one responsible for that. He manages to find a key to saving the planet and bringing it back to life, but the only thing that can help him is an artifact that can be found only on Earth.
The cast: Mark Wahlberg, Laura Haddock, Anthony Hopkins, Josh Duhamel, Santiago Cabrera, Isabela Moner, Jean Dujardin, Tyrese Gibson, John DiMaggio, Frank Welker, Ken Watanabe, Jess Harnell, Mitch Pileggi, Peter Cullen, Gil Birmingham, Jerrod Carmichael and Allen Phoenix.
- The filming started in Havana, Cuba in May 2016. Then the filming passed to Phoenix, Arizona and to Detroit, Michigan. Additional scenes were filmed in London and Chicago, Illinois.
- Mark Wahlberg is going to participate in the filming of the fifth part of the franchise – Transformers 5.
- Nicola Peltz reprises her previous role in this upcoming project.
- Transformers: The Last Knight is filmed ten years after the first part of the Transformers franchise.
- It’s the second time when Mark Wahlberg and Tyrese Gibson work in collaboration. Earlier they did it in Four Brothers (released in 2005).
- There’ll be two more projects in the franchise: a Bumblebee spin-off (the release date is the 8th of June 2018) and Transformers 6 (the 28th of June 2019).
Official Release Date
The official release date is the 23rd of June, 2017.