Those being fond of unexplainable things and paranormal stuff were glad to know that Nick Groff was in the process of creation of a new highly anticipated TV project. He called it Paranormal Lockdown and the first episode of it was released on the 4th of March 2016 by Destination America. The first season consisted of six episodes. The series concluded on the 8th of April. Earlier Nick Groff managed to create and successfully promote another promising TV project called Ghost Adventures.
Nick Groff assisted by paranormal investigators and experts visit and examine haunted places. Their aim is to spend 72 hours in one of the most mysterious locations – the more they’re able to stay there, the more ground breaking info they get. They communicate with the spirits trying to build direct contact with them. This way they manage to get new facts on how paranormal activity works. They are looking for evidence filming everything real life. Some things have never been investigated on TV before which makes the show an absolute hit for those who believe in things we can’t see.
- Nick Groff – the producer and the creator of the project. He’s also the chief one in investigation team, an experienced expert from Ghost Adventures show.
- Katrina Weidman – an expert dealing with supernatural stuff. She has already participated in filming of Paranormal State.
- Rob Saffi – the man with the camera.
There are also guest investigators like Grant Wilson, Adam Berry and others. Some of them has already participated in Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters Academy and other projects about paranormal activity.
- On the 28th of October a two-hour special episode was released. On Halloween Nick and Katrina get to the Black Monk House situated in England. The place has got a long paranormal history, that’s why the crew has to be accompanied by John Zaffis – the demonologist.
- Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston. On the 4th of March the crew had to spend 72 hours in there trying to capture shadows of ghosts and souls of the patients. There was a murder in one of the wards.
- 72 hours of lockdown in Anderson Hotel of Lawrenceburg. The crew investigated suicide cases. The place has been famous for paranormal activity since 1974.
- Nick and Katrina get to Franklin Castle. That’s a Victorian mansion built in the 19th The crew finds ghost kids and secret doorways and hallways.
- Hinsdale House in New York with signs of demonic haunting. Famous for acts of exorcism performed in there several times.
- Kreischer Mansion built in the end of the 19th century in New York. His former owners died in mysterious circumstances and in the present, this place is known for strange murders.
Release Date Info
The second season of Paranormal Lockdown hasn’t been approved yet and the info about the release date of it is still unknown.