Shows and programs related to the relationship between lovers have always had great popularity not only among women; men also sometimes take to heart such stories. An American project “90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” is a spin-off of the popular series, which was broadcasting on TLC channel since 2014. The new program is aimed at the same audience as before, and the new couples that appeared in the project, are believed to bring new colors and diversify the show already beloved by many. Because of the popularity of the first season a lot of viewers are interested in the next fact: is “90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” coming back for season 2? Release Date of the new episode hasn’t been announced by the creators, but it’s luckily to appear quiet soon.
Distributing company and Cast
The first season premiere of “90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” took place on September 11, 2016, and by today it has already been presented 10 seasons. The new season air date is still unknown, and Sharp Entertainment, the company distributing the series hasn’t given any information yet.
The program tells the story of six couples having only 90 days left till their official wedding ceremony and when all of them are worried about future changes in their lives. The participants faced different problems and came to the show trying to solve them and get rid of prejudices and difficulties.
Among the cast are the next couples:
- Mohammed and Danielle. They felt an extremely high pressure from their relatives and users of social networks;
- Alexei and Loren, who faced serious problems and challenges during their relationship;
- Devar and Melanie. These two young people had some kind of doubts and misunderstanding;
- Brett and Daya. Brett’s relatives made some troubles for the young couple, and Daya helped in solving them;
- Kyle and Noon, who came to an important decision to leave New Orleans for a better place;
- Russ and Paola experiencing problems in mutual understanding and putting their passion to a serious danger.
During the first season the public managed to fall in love with the couples of participants and began to experience joy and failures together with them. If season two will be as successful as the first one, it will be known perhaps in the nearest future. New season release date will be announced as soon as the creators and producers come to a consensus on whether to return the show on TV. If expectation ratings are high enough, a renewed “90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” will appear on the screen.